Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miniature Pastries - 1:12 scale fruit tarts

The hot weather lately makes me crave for something light...last week I felt like making some miniature pastries - fruit tarts in particular, and so here is my first batch. I envisioned mango cubes and kiwi fruit tarts. I saw a photo of the real thing on the internet (below) and immediately I thought yummy! How can one not like this combination, seriously.

The real edible ones...
Visit Delcie's Desserts and Cakes http://www.delciesdesserts.com

That gave me an inspiration to make a dollhouse miniature version of these lovely fruit tarts. And here's my version of them. Mine's slightly different. As if the mango cubes were not enough, I drenched them with MORE mango puree. I also added some gold flakes on the top!
All fruits are handmade by me too.

Each fruit tart is approximately 0.6cm in diameter.



See more of my dollhouse miniature pastries in my webstore!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)