Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature 1:12 Scale Pink Rainbow Cake

Even though we are not affected by hurricane in our country here, we have experienced a few days of dark clouds, heavy continuous rains over here. As I am typing this, the sky has darkened and it looks like we will have another cool rainy evening tonight :)

I made another dollhouse miniature pink rainbow cake the other day, and had it made slightly different, if you noticed...

I like this new one too, with the white cream in between the pink layers.

Photo taken during one of the cloudy days...

With the weather a little more wet these days, it requires more patience working with air dry clay. Every little step requires patience.

Hope you enjoy these photos!


8 comments:

  1. Your cakes and sweets are delectable, makes my mouth water just looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet pei li, this pink rainbow cake is gorgeous! I really love the color combination lots on this one too! Oh and i fancy the gorgeous mini doily you used on each of your rainbow cakes. Did you make those too? Very pretty!
    I'm working on one of the french rusty trays tonight ~ starting with the pale pink with some off white lace. :) Have a lovely merry happy tuesday and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susan: Thanks for visiting, and am happy to know you love that!

    @Jacqueline: Oh the paper doiley are not made by me, they are very popular with miniaturists. They are indeed very pretty! I can't wait to see your french rustic trays!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new cake, both are gorgeous.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cake looks very delicious too. Hugs Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY VERY PRETTY.. speechless, looks so real and it will be a shame to cut into it really. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)