Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dollhouse Miniature Flowers - Rose Bouquet Arrangement

I finished this pot of dollhouse miniature flowers - a rose bouquet arrangement in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale.

The different types and mixed coloured roses are put together into this bouquet of flower arrangement and presented on a lovely glass pitcher vase. The colours are stunning looking and just so vibrant. :) I love how energizing this bouquet of flowers look, so full of life!

I can imagine this in your dollhouse miniature living room, or dining room setup.

This was a lovely experiment for me to try bold, daring colours -- and I can tell you that this will definitely NOT be the last time I'm experimenting with colours.

I do plan on attempting another bold daring colour combination which I'm quite excited to try myself. :) It might take a little while though, but I will share it along with you all when I am ready.

Meanwhile, I hope this bouquet of flowers bring you much energy and life throughout your weekend! 


View from the top


2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei Li, you know i just love the colors in this bouquet! It's truly so vibrant and would just brighten up any room!! Congratz on going bold and well done!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)