Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shopping for flowers

Sorry for the lack of updates. Work in real life as well as my creative pursuits work have taken most of my time away and there hasn't been much time for me to sit and write...

But today, I was very happy to go flower shopping with my aunts and mom.

I needed some flowers for my project and had to shop for some. These are the ones I bought, and I hope I would be able to use them well in my project.

It's very rare that my mom comes along with me to my craft shopping in Singapore, but she has excellent taste. She eyed this bunch of pretty flowers first, and I liked how it matches my project!



This is also another bunch that my aunt probably saw and thinks it would be a good fit for my project. 


Can't wait to use them...but first I still have more work to complete, and after a good rest, I shall start working with these flowers.

Have a wonderful weekend all! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what lovely flowers you bought for your projects. I do miss those shopping moments with you. I hope we get to do that real soon again. Am super excited and can't wait to see what you are creating up with your crafty mind and hands. Thanks for coming over my dear friend. Huggss, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)