Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dollhouse Wall Art - Flower Wall Art in 1:12 Scale

These are the newest dollhouse wall art that I did recently. I made some of these sometime back, and the last set that I did were actually winter flowers. I did not finish making the whole lot since there were just too many photos, so whenever I have some time, I will pick some and work on them.

This batch of dollhouse wall art are skewed towards orangey, peach flowers.



The last batch of winter flowers in red were sold ~ but I think I have 1 more red colour flower theme left in my collection before it's gone forever. Will make and list them soon :)

You can find them available in my shop under dollhouse miniature accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)