Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dollhouse Cake - Mixed Fruits Swiss Roll in 1/12 Dollhouse Miniature Scale

This is my latest dollhouse cake - a mixed fruit swiss roll in 1/12 dollhouse miniature scale.

A vanilla sponge cake wrapped with fruits like mango, kiwi fruit and strawberry! All of them are my favourite!

On the top of the swiss roll, I've also decorated it with finely chopped pistachio nuts. :)

And then, more whipped cream and slice fruits were used as well.

A perfect addition to your dollhouse cake shop or bakery.


I'm also very excited because I have plans to introduce a new dollhouse miniature supply kit to make  chopped pistachio nuts. Would you be interested?

I'm currently working on it, and will only prepare 1 set for a start as I'm not sure if anyone would even want it, but I've been working and experimenting it for a while and I do think it's going to make someone very happy. So please check back in a few days time!

Meanwhile, have a happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet pei li, this swiss roll is so yummie and beautiful! I love every details on it. And i am pretty excited about your new miniature supply kit! Looking forward to it. Have a lovely merry happy friday and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swiss roll is yummy!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)