Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dollhouse Miniature Cabbage Flower

My latest creation is this cabbage flower in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale!

I don't remember how long it has been since I fell in love with this cute lovely flower. I often wondered if they are edible, and apparently they are, but they are more often being used as ornamental pieces. I don't remember seeing them in the flower shops, but I'll keep a lookout for these next time! 

I love the wavy leaves and soft colours, and that's what inspired me to make a dollhouse miniature version.

There is more than 1 colour type of cabbage flower, but for now, I'm into the whites, light greens and soft colours.






Hopefully this makes you smile, and have a fantastic week ahead! 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet Pei Li, this is a beautiful piece. I always adore cabbage flowers but i have not seen a real one before. I bet they are beautiful! Have a lovely week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)