Friday, April 18, 2014

Food Earrings Bulk Order Completion

This week, I finished a bulk order of food earrings! I'm so thrilled they are completed, and early next week, they will be shipped to Houston! I hope they will be well received!
I love packaging things, and while packing this order, I came up with an idea of turning these cards into earring cards.


On another happy news, I finished up a gift for my friend! It was my first time using new painting techniques for that, and I'm happy with my experiment. I can't wait to see my friend and gift her with it.

This week is a holiday weekend here (Good Friday), and yesterday I had a class with my student. We were working on English Tea Time. My student does not have much time to set aside for hobbies, but she found it  therapeutic making this, and I am really happy to see her enjoying it.

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty all together!! Happy new week and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)