Saturday, April 18, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Pattern Silicon Mold

Hi all! Just a quick update. I experimented with a new dollhouse miniature silicon mold this week and am excited to show you what I did with it.

The new mold has mini repeated designs on it, and I think they are just perfect to decorate your dollhouse miniature cakes, pastries, cupcakes with them!

If you have been thinking of how to make modern motif designs on cake surfaces, well this mold might just come in handy!

This particular one which I have experimented comes with a beautiful modern design.
As you can see, the mold surface is huge - so you can make bigger cakes and then cut them into smaller slices if you wish.

If you want the design to stand out, dust the surface with very little acrylic paint with a dry brush.


Mold measures 4.3cm by 3.3cm.


Have fun decorating your cakes with this handy dollhouse miniature mold! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)