Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dollhouse Miniature Antique Farmhouse Planter

My latest work is inspired by another real life item. I turned it into a dollhouse miniature antique farmhouse planter. ^^ When I first saw the photo on pinterest, I knew I wanted to give this a try. I wasn't sure if I can make the standing legs, but I really wanted one in miniature scale, so I had to make it myself!


The concept of this is using a half-wall galvanized tub and making it into a standing planter. You can place it against the wall. Decorate the bin with decorations corresponding to any season!

I spent 1 night making the standing farmhouse planter and am really pleased with it! I can picture this cute standing planter in a french chic dollhouse setting. Set it by the front door porch, or even in the kitchen or living room. :)


Flowers are not glued and you can place different items in this planter. As for the bouquet, I was inspired by a pastel looking bouquet I saw on facebook.


Farmhouse planter measures 4.6cm tall. Available in my etsy shop now here.

Please pardon me as I make more of these planters, maybe in different colors too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love your planter. It's perfect. I like the shaby chic style. Your miniatures are just amazing with lots of beautiful details. I am so happy that I found your georgous blog.
    hugs aniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aniela,

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm so glad you found me and thanks for your support!

    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)