Sunday, November 8, 2015

White Christmas Tree Jewelry Necklace

I've always dreamed about white christmas. My ideal kind of christmas is filled with snow. It means new beginnings, a fresh start, pristine clean air and a pure, simple lifestyle. Besides, I've always loved the smell of christmas fir trees. I know this sounds crazy, but I love passing by hotel lobbies during the christmas season just to take a whiff of that real fir tree. So refreshing!

So, all those images I had in mind inspired me to make this White Christmas Tree Jewelry Necklace.


It holds many meanings for me, and I hope you share some of those :)

Wear the necklace against a white or cream top, and I'm sure it'll still draw attention. 


I absolutely love the rainy days we have here recently. It makes me yearn for a good fir tree candle scent. Nothing too artificial...any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)