Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dollhouse Miniature Blue Mason Jar with a Rose

I'm currently obsessed with these self made dollhouse miniature blue mason jars ^^
I like mine just slightly blue tinted, not too dark.

I took a little break from making the wreath (which is still a far way to go), and working on this instead.

There are days where flower making seems to be progressing on a much slower pace. So when that happens, I move to another project.


Exciting news! I'm going to work on writing my next PDF tutorial once some supplies are in. I'm excited! I'll be writing about making these round victorian gift boxes. If you want to learn how to make some yourself, please stay tuned. I appreciate your support! :)


Have a wonderful Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)