Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dollhouse Miniature Ruffle Lace Mixing Bowl

Hi everyone! A brand new week starts again. I'm foreseeing this will be a busy week. I have a class to teach this coming Saturday. Always a joy to spend an afternoon with a student.
I'm still working on the macarons, and have finished the chocolate ones. In fact, I even finished the whole tube of chocolate oil paint completing 26 macarons!! So I went to order another 2 giant tubes of chocolate oil paints. :D

Right now, I'm working on the pink macarons. They are taking a little longer but I'll get there.

Lately, I haven't been working on flowers, and maybe that's why I seeing alot of it in my head.

Take this dollhouse miniature ruffle lace mixing bowl for example. I believe everyone would see it in a dollhouse kitchen setting. But the first time I set eyes on this, I knew it was going to be a very versatile piece.
The pretty pale pink color is hard to resist...


I can see flowers in this....

And I can see this being used as a vase in a dollhouse garden, yard setting. Yes.


Crazy? I just have to spend some time to get the flower arrangement up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate you visiting my blog, and taking the time to read and leaving me comments! I do read all of them :)